To maintain a Membership with or make a purchase from ClearClic, You must meet the following requirements and ClearClic reserves the right to terminate the Membership of anyone who fails to meet these requirements on an ongoing basis:
1. You may only sign up once and maintain one Membership. Only one individual per account. Only one account per e-mail address. Only one account per individual. Any duplicate accounts are subject to cancellation with forfeiture of all credits and referrals held in such accounts. No transfer of any credits or referrals between accounts or to any third party, credits and referrals cannot be transferred by Member upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. Using ClearClic from a proxy or in a shared network, such as, but not limited, a cybercafé, a LAN house, a school, is prohibited. Viewing our ads with a cell phone, a smartphone, or any kind of miniaturized device through a public network (4G) is prohibited. Using a miniaturized device through Your home connection and your main account in a LAN setup is authorized.
2. You must provide ClearClic with valid contact (email address) information and may not impersonate or misrepresent Your identity. ClearClic reserves its rights under the laws to terminate Your account, and associated membership, containing untruthful information for which You are responsible; upon registration you must provide a nickname. ClearClic may cancel your account if it contain adult, pornographic or hateful content, or any kind of advertising; ClearClic may request from time to time that you update the information on your online registration. ClearClic may terminate your membership and close your account if You fail to update your information upon request from ClearClic. You are not allowed to use ClearClic if you are under the age of 14.
3. Your User name/MemberID, password, and account are personal to You and are not transferable; You may not allow anyone else to use Your password or account; You may not use anyone else's password or account. You are responsible for keeping Your password secret; ClearClic is not liable for any loss or damages caused by any disclosure of your password or account; You may only create an account for yourself and may not establish an account on behalf of anyone else.
4. You may cancel Your Membership by requesting it to the site administrator. If you decide to cancel Your membership and later wish to re-enroll, You will be assigned a new account, and You will not receive further credit for referrals made using Your previous account.
5. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, ClearClic at its sole discretion and for any or no reason may refuse to accept applications for membership and may terminate any Members without prior notice for good cause, particularly including, but not limited to: (a) any violation of any provision of this Membership Agreement; (b) aiding in or promoting circumvention of the Service; (c) acting against the business interests or reputation of ClearClic; (d) otherwise acting in a severely or substantially unlawful manner in relationship to ClearClic, the ClearClic Web site or the Service; (e) material breach of our spamming policy; or (f) any other reason at the discretion of ClearClic;
6. If your account is terminated by ClearClic, You may not re-enroll or join under a new account unless formally invited to do so by ClearClic.
7. ClearClic may terminate a Member's account if no activity has occurred in such account for ten (10) consecutive months. Any accrued credits, cash, or referrals in such account shall be forfeited.
9. Limits on Popups
Popups and pop unders are not allowed. Sites found to have one or more popups or pop unders will have their link removed and all hits assigned to the link will be forfeited. Repeat offenders or severe violations will have their accounts terminated and their URL's blocked from accessing our services.
We do not allow adult, pornographic, hate or any other content considered to be offensive. Sites found to be in violation will have their link removed and all hits assigned to the link will be forfeited. Repeat offenders or severe violations will have their accounts terminated and their URL's blocked from accessing our services.
11. Frame Breakers
We do not allow sites which break out of frames. Sites found to be in violation will have their link removed and all hits assigned to the link will be forfeited. Repeat offenders or severe violations will have their accounts terminated and their URL's blocked from accessing our services.
All purchases are final. A refund of your purchase will only be given if you have not received any hits from our website. After your link has been added to our site and hits have been sent, no refund will be given. If your link is removed due to a violation of this agreement, no refund will be given under any circumstance.
13. Changes after Purchase
Link details could be changed on request after a purchase has been made and it has been added to the ClearClic website, however the clicks already served will not be funded back. This includes the link text and the link URL.
14. Link Setup Time
All link purchases will be setup and added to our site within twenty-four (24) hours after successful payment is made and all of the terms of this agreement are met.
15. Payment for Earnings
All payments made to members for earnings will be sent through Paypal. You must have a valid Paypal address to receive a payment. You may request a payment only when you have at least $3.00 owed to you. All payments will be sent within twenty-four (24) hours after your request. All payments will be sent in US Dollars (USD) from the ClearClic Paypal account. The ClearClic account of the member requesting payment will be reviewed before payment is sent. If any violation of this agreement is found, no payment will be made and all earnings will be lost.
Members may refer new members to ClearClic, throught the affiliate link provided at http://www.clearclic.com/?action=Acc Members will earn a part of the earnings of their affiliates depending on their current membership. Members must have an activity by viewing all the ads required by their membership the previous day for gain credits from referral clicks the next day.
The ClearClic Network maintains ownership and all right to the ClearClic name, logo, databases, web site, information and site graphics. The member may under no conditions use or modify any copyrighted material in ways not stated in these terms and conditions. Any material owned or created by ClearClic may be used only to promote the member's site or refer new members to the ClearClic web site.
18. Membership Dues
No member shall be required to pay any dues to maintain an active ClearClic registration. If the member chooses to participate in optional fee-based services, the membership fee must be paid in advance to maintain continuous service. Members can however upgrade their membership to take advantage of higher earnings from their referral clicks and various facilities that are explained on membership upgrading page.
19. Restrictions & Termination
(a) A member may not artificially inflate traffic counts, credits, or guaranteed click counters using any device, program robot or other means. A member may not exploit, in any case, a bug of the ClearClic webiste. The ClearClic Network will immediately terminate, without obligation to redeem outstanding credit or cash balances, the membership of any member that does not comply with all terms of this agreement, provides innacurate or dishonest information for fraudulent purposes, or is found linking to or promoting the ClearClic network in newsgroups, bulk e-mail, chatrooms, or guestbooks. No cash or credits or other account balances may be redeemed after an account is closed, regardless of the reason for closure.
(b) A member must view the advertising website when a link is clicked and earned upon. Any attempts to block the advertising site from loading is considered fraud and will result in termination. No cash or credits or other account balances may be redeemed after an account is closed, regardless of the reason for closure.
20. Risk & Liability
The member agrees to participate in the ClearClic Network at his/her own risk and agrees NOT to hold ClearClic, its administrators, partners, employees, or sponsors liable for any damage, financial loss or loss of information that may occur from the use of ClearClic services. The member agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the ClearClic Network harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from the member's violation of this Agreement or any third-party's rights, including but not limited to infringement of any copyright, violation of any proprietary right and invasion of any privacy rights. This obligation will survive any termination of this Agreement.